No pre-registration required.No contest entry fee.Open to ALL Walworth County Fair guests - non-professional adults and youth (those who do not test or develop recipes for payment).
Sweet as Can Bee Prizes for Top 3 Entries sponsored by the Walworth County Beekeepers Club.
It's All the Buzz! Infused honey not only adds unique flavors for a great taste, it can also contain additional health benefits, as well.
- Entrants present one 8 oz. clear glass jar containing pure Wisconsin honey infused with all-natural ingredient(s).
- Pure Wisconsin honey must be used.
- Submit the written recipe and instructions with your entry on a 3x5 card, and include how you would serve your infused honey entry (i.e., atop English muffins, ham glaze, etc.).You may include a brief anecdote, tips, tricks, and/or lessons learned about this particular recipe and why this recipe was selected for this contest.
- All recipes become the property of the Walworth County Fair and the Walworth County Beekeepers Club and may be used by the media and for publication.
- Entries shall NOT include:
- Any artificial flavorings
- Pre-packaged mixes
- Alcohol and/or infusions not fit and/or legal for human consumption
- Judging standards:
- 30% Appearance
- 40% Taste
- 20% Complexity; Clarity & Depth of Flavor
- 10% Originality
- Judges reserve the right to not taste test an entry.
- This is an amateur contest.Judges decisions are final.
The Walworth County Fair and Walworth County Beekeepers Club welcomes the 2019 Wisconsin Honey Queen for a special presentation.
Thank you for your interest.Questions?Contact the Walworth County Fair Office at (262) 723-3228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.