RULES AND REGULATIONS
The following rules and regulations apply to all horse shows at the
Walworth County Fairgrounds on all four days of shows:
1. All horses must be accompanied by health certificates including a
negative Coggins test within the current calendar year. Out of State
horses must present a Copy of Certificate of Veterinarian Inspection.
2. The Walworth County Fair is not responsible for lost or stolen
articles or for damages to or by animals exhibited at these shows.
3. No beer or liquor on the fairgrounds.
4. Lunch booths are provided on the grounds.
5. No dogs allowed.
6. In case of discrepancies, the Committee decision is final.
7. Show committee reserves the right to cancel a class if not enough
All persons entering the Fairgrounds must pay an admission fee to the
grounds. Enter by way of north gate, Hwy.11. Park truck and trailers in
orderly manner, in allotted area. Camping is available on the fairgrounds
during fair-week at a cost of $30.00 per night. Please call Jerry
Fassbender (262) 215-0123 to make reservations.