RULES AND REGULATIONS
The following rules and regulations apply to all horse shows at the Walworth County Fairgrounds on all four days of shows:
1. All horses must be accompanied by health certificates including a negative Coggins test within the current calendar year. Out of State horses must present a Copy of Certificate of Veterinarian Inspection.
2. The Walworth County Fair is not responsible for lost or stolen articles or for damages to or by animals exhibited at these shows.
3. No beer or liquor carry-ins on the fairgrounds.
4. Lunch booths are provided on the grounds.
5. No dogs allowed, unless an ADA service dog.
6. In case of discrepancies, the Committee decision is final.
7. Show committee reserves the right to cancel a class if not enough entries.
All persons entering the Fairgrounds must pay an admission fee to the grounds. Enter by way of North Gate, Hwy. 11. Park truck and trailers in orderly manner, in allotted area. Camping is available on the Fairgrounds during fair-week at a cost of $30 per night. Please call Jerry Fassbender 262-215-0123 to make reservations.