What are the dates of the Walworth County Fair?
- The Walworth County Fair runs from the Wednesday before Labor Day, through Labor Day every year. For future dates, please remember we always run six days closing on Labor Day.
What are the hours of the Fair?
How much is admission to this year's Walworth County Fair?
- The Fairgrounds is open from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. during the Walworth County Fair. The animal barns are open all day. Commercial vendors are required to be open 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., though many have extended hours. The Midway (carnival rides, games, etc.) varies depending on what day it is. Please view our carnival page.
Are there any special discount days?
Where is the Fair located?
- CLICK HERE for a zoomable map. The Walworth County Fair is located in southeastern Wisconsin. Elkhorn is between Milwaukee and Beloit, just north of Lake Geneva.
Are pets allowed on the Fairgrounds?
- No pets are allowed on the Fairgrounds during the Walworth County Fair with exception of service animals or animals approved of an exhibition.
Can I bring my dog with me to the Fair?
- Dogs are not allowed at the Fair unless they are ADA service dogs.
How do I enter in the Walworth County Fair?
- We have many methods of registration. You'll want to see our "Exhibitor" area. You can download our premium book here.
Do you have a general admission policy? Any other restrictions?