General Admission Policies
To ensure a safe environment for all patrons, the Walworth County Agricultural Society, Inc. Officers and Board of Directors have approved the following polices to be enforced during the Walworth County Fair and non-Fair events. To maintain a family atmosphere at such time, Walworth County Fair Security, City of Elkhorn Police Department and the Walworth County Sheriff’s Department have been directed to act as agents to enforce these policies on behalf of the Walworth County Agricultural Society, Inc. Officers and Board of Directors.
PLEASE BE ADVISED
- Persons entering the facility assume all risks incidental to the event.
- The Walworth County Fair reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person violating any law, rule or policy.
- Persons also are subject to potentially having their image and/or likeness reproduced for promotional and/or publicity purposes in Fair or media photography, video, broadcasts and/or webcasts.
- Shirts and shoes are required to be worn at all times.
- Acts, events, and show times are subject to change.
- The Walworth County Agricultural Society Board of Directors reserves the right to enact policy changes at any time.
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes/vaping, is not allowed in any indoor facilities, tents, grandstand, Barnyard Adventure, and any other designated area.
- Disruptive behavior is not tolerated at the Walworth County Fairgrounds.
- Any individual(s) who engage in unlawful activity, such as intimidation, flashing signs, engaging in criminal activity and/or committing overt acts to cause disruption or incite disorder while attending the Walworth County Fair or non-Fair events will be removed from the event. Individual(s) may be cited, including criminal charges, if applicable.
- All containers, packages, persons, and vehicles are subject to search upon arrival at the Walworth County Fairgrounds.
- The following items are not allowed to be carried in to the Walworth County Fairgrounds by patrons; including, without limitation:
- Contraband and/or illegal weapons of any kind.
- Illegal drugs and/or controlled substances.
- Dogs and/or pets, with the exception of ADA service dogs, and unless they are part of an authorized act or exhibit.
- No bikes, skateboards, Frisbee and/or other disks, kites, and/or rollerblades.
- Any other items deemed unsafe and/or inappropriate by Walworth County Fairgrounds officials.